- Work hard. Stay focused. Keep up your grades. Take the most challenging classes you can do well in. This is an extremely important year for college admissions.
- Take the PSAT test in October.
- In the Spring take the SAT Reasoning Test or ACT (with writing) and SAT Subject Tests, if required (only required for Private School application)
- Begin your research on colleges. Keep a file.
- Get involved in activities that are meaningful to you (clubs, sports, organizations, internships, etc.)
- Plan summer enrichment activities (job, internships, volunteer, etc.)
- Make sure to make up any credits missing for graduation.
- Work hard. Stay focused. Keep up your grades (Remember: Universities WILL NOT accept D's)