9th & 10th Grade
- Work hard. Stay Focused. Keep up your grades. Develop strong study skills, learn to take good notes, and keep yourself organized.
- Take the most challenging classes you can do well in. This is an extremely important year for college admissions.
- Take the PSAT in October
- Attend a College Fair to learn about colleges
- Get involved in extra-curricular activities that are meaningful to you. Keep a record.
- Plan summer enrichment activities.
- Start to explore and discuss college options. Keep a file.
- Make sure to make up any credits missing for graduation (or that you've earned a D in).
- Work hard. Stay focused. Keep up your grades (Remember: Universities WILL NOT accept D's)